More details about The Division game have been divulged today providing details on what happens when you get to the level cap of 30 within the game. Similar to that within Destiny as soon as you reach 30 you can still proceed even further by collecting top-level gear.
The information was uncovered by fans data mining The Division and posting their findings to the Reddit website and follow on from the same method that was used to reveal the number of campaign missions within the game.
The Reddit post reads:
These are all taken from the final game translation files. If they are exactly used like this I can’t be sure of course, but it sheds some more light on what there is in store for us. Enjoy!
– Compare the Gear Score of the most powerful items in the game to know which one is the best. Increase your average Gear Score to gauge your chances against high end content and display your prowess in the Dark Zone.
– Every non-vanity gear piece that can be found when your agent is level 30 has a Gear Score value. The higher an item’s Gear Score, the stronger the item.
– The overall Gear Score of your agent can be seen in your main menu next to your player level. Gear Score indicates the advancement of an agent.
– Other agents’ Gear Scores are displayed next to their health bars.
– Improving your gear and increasing your overall Gear Score will grant your agent access to the most dangerous high end challenges. Your Average Gear Score can be found in the main menu and is visible to other players. It is the average value of all equipped gear pieces.