The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) or Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh is expected to declare the results of class 10 and class 12 on in the first week of June.
Once the results will be declared, all the candidates can check the same on the official websites:
The Uttar Pradesh Class 12, Class 10 board exam 2017 began on March 16 at various test centres across the state.
This year, due to elections, the exam dates were shifted and the invigilators were assigned to work in election duties as well as board exams.
Last year, both Class 10 and Class 12 results were declared on May 26.
Steps to check the results:
In order to check the same, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
Total number of candidates appearing for UP Board Exam 2017:
- This year, more than 60 lakh students appeared for the examination
- Furthermore, about 34,04,571 candidates registered for class 10 exams, and 26, 24,681 candidates registered for class 12 exams.