The United Nations defines sustainable development as “…development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”. As such, sustainable development not only deals with environmental issues, but economic, social and cultural issues as well. Given the increased demands placed on societies and the environment due to, among other […]
Earlier this month, the Department of Education announced that it would rescind the Obama administration’s “Gainful Employment” (GE) rule, which penalized certain higher education programs that graduated students with too much debt relative to their earnings. The GE rule is one of the few higher education regulations focused on student outcomes, so its clean repeal rightly left […]
- Amazon’s Use of Merchant Data Under EU Microscope
- MIT Researchers Develop AI-Based Device That Can Wirelessly Monitor Health
- Google, Others to Work With Japan to Help Monitor Illegal Fishing
- NASA’s New TESS Telescope Shares First Image in Hunt for New Worlds
- We surely need good education, and in English!